OpenText ApplicationXtender (AX) is a content management solution that meets the demands of line-of-business applications, yet is enterprise-ready for broader implementations both on and off premises. ApplicationXtender scans, stores, retrieves, and preserves information, while providing role-based access from nearly any device or web browser.
OpenText ApplicationXtender Delivers:
ApplicationXtender is built for the enterprise but is offered at a mid-market price point. Users gain access to a mature, powerful document management system at a fraction of the cost of competitors.
Quick Deployment Time
ApplicationXtender can be up and running in a few days depending on the complexity of your business process. End users can be trained in a matter of hours.
SaaS or Hosted - Take your Pick
Take the burden off of your IT department with a SaaS (software as a service) model or host ApplicationXtender in your own data center.
World Class AX Support
While there are many systems that can handle your needs, most do not come with the experienced team and stellar customer service that ours does.
Add-on Modules for ApplicationXtender
Get more out of your investment in AX with modules built for specific customer needs.
ApplicationXtender Capture Package +
OpenText ApplicationXtender Capture Package enables fast, efficient document imaging, including both high-speed batch scans and configurable queue processing. It is feature-rich and easy to use, allowing for large-volume image acquisition and indexing. ApplicationXtender Capture Package integrates seamlessly with OpenText ApplicationXtender and is a key component of a complete, high-volume image capture solution.
OpenText ApplicationXtender Capture Package delivers:
- Easy installation, configuration, and operation — Rapidly deploy ApplicationXtender Capture Package to address document imaging requirements.
- Full-featured batch-scan and index — Perform all major batch-scan and index functions including input, import, index, and output processing.
- Multiple workstations — Simultaneously index information from one batch on multiple workstations to quickly import scanned images.
ApplicationXtender Connector +
OpenText ApplicationXtender Connector enables the seamless integration of business applications to ApplicationXtender—without requiring initial programming or on-going maintenance.
With ApplicationXtender Connector, employees can access information quickly and easily from virtually any business application, including Microsoft Office products, mainframe terminal emulators, and browser-based applications, to make better decisions faster and deliver higher levels of customer service.
OpenText ApplicationXtender Connector delivers:
- Point-and-click document access — Enable knowledge workers to retrieve documents and information from the ApplicationXtender repository without leaving their line-of-business applications.
- Maximized investments — Eliminate wasteful redundancies by seamlessly integrating existing applications via ApplicationXtender Integration Module.
- No required programming — Easily integrate with applications such as Microsoft Office products, mainframe terminal emulators, and browser-based solutions.
- Floating icon “drop target” — Enable users to capture any value, even from within a web page, to retrieve linked information from the repository.
ApplicationXtender Full Text Search +
Precise search results delivered quickly and efficiently increase productivity by helping knowledge workers make better decisions faster. OpenText ApplicationXtender Full Text Search helps users discover information easily and put it to work immediately.
ApplicationXtender Full Text Search provides the ability to navigate files and content quickly to expedite the information discovery process and reduce the risks associated with managing vast volumes of unstructured information. With ApplicationXtender Full Text Search, knowledge workers can even combine keyword and full-text searches to return the most precise search results with just a single query.
OpenText ApplicationXtender Full Text Search delivers:
- Precise search results — Combine keyword and full-text searches to quickly return precise search results.
- Advanced search functions — Perform advanced search functions such as typo, thesaurus, stemming, proximity, and wildcard searches without complex search syntax.
- Support for hundreds of file formats — Search more than 200 file formats out of the box.
- Role-based information access — Ensure appropriate access to information through role-based user
ApplicationXtender Reports Management +
OpenText ApplicationXtender Reports Management facilitates the electronic presentation of statements, bills, invoices, policies, contracts, and other business information. Able to handle advanced print streams as well as traditional computer output to laser disk (COLD) text formats, ApplicationXtender Reports Management significantly reduces costs associated with paper, film, and microfiche.
ApplicationXtender Reports Management is an electronic reports management (ERM) solution that maintains the format of print stream reports to ensure exact replication in PDF format. It also provides a powerful data extraction tool for intelligent parsing and indexing of reports.
OpenText ApplicationXtender Reports Management delivers:
- Automatic report indexing — Process, index, and store reports within ApplicationXtender as they are produced.
- Advanced print streams support — Preserve advanced formatting with support for AFP, Metacode, PCL, and PDF print streams as well as traditional formats such as ASCII and EBCDIC.
- Dynamic print streams — Comingle print streams and leverage dynamic formatting within print streams.
- High-fidelity electronic display — Display electronic reports in same format as print versions, improving customer service.
- System monitoring — Audit system use and performance and confirm job completion.
- Long-term report archiving — Provide long-term retention of report information.
ApplicationXtender Workflow Manager +
OpenText ApplicationXtender Workflow Manager provides a full range of business process management capabilities to improve business performance and reduce costs. By transforming paper-based processes, Workflow Manager helps ensure that better decisions are made faster, cycle times are reduced, and process bottlenecks are proactively discovered and addressed without requiring IT intervention.
Workflow Manager provides process and forms design, business analysis tools, and the ability to manage business processes centrally. Built on Microsoft.NET, Workflow Manager easily integrates with existing applications to improve efficiency in document-based business processes.
OpenText ApplicationXtender Workflow manager delivers:
- Workflow console — Manage, integrate, and categorize manual and automated processes from a central dashboard.
- Process and forms designers — Model new processes and forms with easy-to-use, web-based editors.
- Insightful workflow analytics — Optimize processes with powerful tools such as real time alerts, 3D drill-down graphs, and process statistics.
- Robust process reporting — Establish key performance indicators and business activity thresholds to monitor processes and measure productivity.
Nationwide Provider of ApplicationXtender
We have AX clients across the country and travel annually to each site to show the latest features and upgrades available. We have ApplicationXtender resources in: Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia and Utah.