Get a Quote
Microfilm scanning services are beneficial for local libraries, museums, government agencies and departments, providers of legal solutions, engineering companies, and manufacturing companies. Reliable business process outsourcing (BPO) companies that render this service can do it from one roll or thousands of them, and from color or black and white film.
Whys scanning microfilm is a smart decision
Conversion of microfilm to digital images has many advantages:
- Saves time searching and filling
- Information can be recovered, printed and distributed within seconds, from a desktop
- A number of file formats can be used including. Doc, pdf, jpeg, and tiff
- A reduction in space required for physical storage
- Can connect and transmit between scanned film archive and scanned paper documents
- Secure online data repository ensures the protection of your business documentation
- Avoid costs and headaches associated with microfilm readers
- Support for digital images can be provided by current data backup procedure
- The ability to update, search and share documents instantly helps to enhance productivity.
How outsourcing microfilm conversion can help
There are several advantages associated with outsourcing microfilm scanning. To ensure that you get the most out of your investment, you must pick the right document scanning service provider. Factors to consider to make the right choice include:
- List of satisfied clients
- Degree of guaranteed accuracy
- Adherence to your required turnaround.
Below are the benefits you can expect from the ideal service provider:
Use of Advanced Technology
The company would utilize sophisticated scanning equipment and current imaging technology. The conversion will result in superior digital copies in any of a wide range of files formats.
Easy Access and Loading
The digitized microfilm records would be easily accessible on a DVD, flash drive, FTP site or a file-sharing site. They can also be loaded without difficulty into a document imaging system.
The document scanning company is able to perform the scanning from any media - 16mm jackets, 35mm jackets, 35mm roll film, 16mm roll film, microfiche, aperture cards and more.
Data Security and Privacy
A number of measures would be adopted to ensure complete security and confidentiality of all data that you share with the company and the completed work that the client sends over to you.
Related document conversion services
- document scanning
- aperture card scanning
- large format document scanning
- book scanning
- photostat cleanup
- document redaction